Monday, December 27, 2010
This Just Broke My Heart in a Million Pieces
OK, so this seriously broke my heart...Ryan does not talk much about his emotions. I went to pick him up at my mom's house tonight, and he had written a song. He got a new keyboard from Christmas, and this is his first song. (He is 8) I asked who it is about, and he said he does not know. I am assuming it's about his dad. He had my mom write down the lyrics for him. The little post it note is the title.
It's called: If I Ever Known Someone Better Then You, It Would Be You
If you leave my soul,
I might feel alone,
And I might feel so sad.
I wish you didn't leave,
What have I ever done,
Just stay with me please.
(repeat three times)
Yes, I know it's only two verses, but again, he's 8. He played the keyboard and made me sing this song. (The music he played was upbeat at least! )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment